Topsector Energy is in continuous development. Read the latest news here and stay informed of the latest updates with the newsletter
- The WindDays 2018 were again a success. Thanks to all of you who participated in this event. During the two days, we have seen many interesting presentations and a lot of networking at the exhibition floor. We are looking forward to 2019!
- Pioneering SME Start-up Next Ocean has developed a method to accurately predict, up to the minute, whether it is safe to cross from a boat to a platform and vice versa. The Wave Warning System increases safety and the number of working days. And the beauty of this solution is that the ship's own navigation radar can be used.
- In ten years’ time, hydrogen technology will be ready for large-scale introduction across a wide range of applications in the Netherlands. Ulco Vermeulen, chairman of the TKI New Gas initiative of Topsector Energie, has formally presented the Hydrogen Roadmap to Sandor Gaastra, Director General of Energy of the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate (EZK).
- Pioneering SME
- Europe’s maritime capital is the ideal location for innovation in offshore wind. Maasvlakte 2 in Rotterdam offers space for offshore testing and demo facilities. But where are all these facilities and what do the various locations offer?
- Dear all,
- Airborne Wind Energy System (AWES) developer Ampyx Power published a report with the results of a research into the offshore floating application of their system.