Topsector Energy is in continuous development. Read the latest news here and stay informed of the latest updates with the newsletter
- During the WindEurope conference, John Baken handed over the Manifest of CAREER to Sandor Gaastra, director general Energy of the Ministry of Economic Affairs & Climate.
- 100 innovative entrepreneurs in the offshore wind industry have expressed their support for Offshore Wind Innovators. This community enables entrepreneurs to face bottlenecks on the way to the market. This requires structural support from the sector and the government.
- The jury of the Offshore Wind Innovation Award 2017 announced the three finalists. ECE Offshore, NextOcean en Jules Dock compete for the award for the most appealing innovation in offshore wind. Both the jury award and the public award will be announced on December 6, during the Netherlands Offshore Wind Q-meeting of Siemens and Van Oord in Rotterdam.
- Double Slip Joint - Conical rings for connection of transition pieces
- For the first time, entrepreneurs will compete for the most appealing offshore wind innovation. The Offshore Wind Innovation Award is a recognition of the Dutch innovative power of this young and dynamic and booming sector. On December 6th, during the Netherlands Offshore Wind Q-meeting, the winner will be revealed.
- The tender for Borssele Wind Farm Site V, the Innovation Site in Borssele Wind Farm Zone (Borssele V), will open on January 2, 2018. Applicants can submit a proposal at mijnrvo.nl until January 18, 2018, 17:00 hrs CET.
- Dear all,
- Pliant Offshore has developed a measurement system to control vertical piling of monopiles. With movement compensation and without interrupting the process or the disturbing influences of small irregularities on the monopile. The system saves offshore wind farm builders from time-consuming and costly stopovers.