Topsector Energy is in continuous development. Read the latest news here and stay informed of the latest updates with the newsletter
- Fistuca is the winner of both the jury and the public prize of the Offshore Wind Innovation Award 2018. With an innovative maintenance-free connection technology - the Blue Wedge Connection - the company convinced the jury and the audience that the current issues with bolted and grouted connections can be tackled.
- Dear all, Innovation drives growth. With the Offshore Wind Innovators innovation challenge we see how new ideas can lead to new business activities. You can read more about this in this newsletter.
- Pioneering SME: Circular Energy
- Last month the first offshore wind turbine using the Slip Joint Connection was successfully installed at Eneco’s Princess Amalia Wind Park off the coast of IJmuiden, the Netherlands.
- I hope you all enjoyed a wonderful summer.
- The WindDays 2018 were again a success. Thanks to all of you who participated in this event. During the two days, we have seen many interesting presentations and a lot of networking at the exhibition floor. We are looking forward to 2019!
- Pioneering SME Start-up Next Ocean has developed a method to accurately predict, up to the minute, whether it is safe to cross from a boat to a platform and vice versa. The Wave Warning System increases safety and the number of working days. And the beauty of this solution is that the ship's own navigation radar can be used.
- In ten years’ time, hydrogen technology will be ready for large-scale introduction across a wide range of applications in the Netherlands. Ulco Vermeulen, chairman of the TKI New Gas initiative of Topsector Energie, has formally presented the Hydrogen Roadmap to Sandor Gaastra, Director General of Energy of the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate (EZK).
- Pioneering SME