Topsector Energy is in continuous development. Read the latest news here and stay informed of the latest updates with the newsletter
- Join the Joint Industry Project: Managing unwanted bio-fouling on marine infrastructureTopsector Algemeen
- Are you involved in research and development with the aim to reduce the long-term cost price of offshore wind energy? Entrepreneurs, scientists and knowledge institutions are invited to apply for a Wind on Sea R&D grant. This scheme supports projects without demonstration possibilities.Topsector Algemeen
- The construction and operation of a second offshore wind farm without subsidy in the Netherlands has attracted interest. The tender period for offshore wind energy permit applications for Sites III and IV in the Hollandse Kust (zuid) Wind Farm Zone (HKZWFZ) is now closed.
- Dear all,Topsector Algemeen
- Dear all, We are approaching the end of the year and we are preparing for the 2019 innovation and subsidy program.
- Pioneering SME: Boltlife
- Fistuca is the winner of both the jury and the public prize of the Offshore Wind Innovation Award 2018. With an innovative maintenance-free connection technology - the Blue Wedge Connection - the company convinced the jury and the audience that the current issues with bolted and grouted connections can be tackled.
- Dear all, Innovation drives growth. With the Offshore Wind Innovators innovation challenge we see how new ideas can lead to new business activities. You can read more about this in this newsletter.
- Pioneering SME: Circular Energy
- Last month the first offshore wind turbine using the Slip Joint Connection was successfully installed at Eneco’s Princess Amalia Wind Park off the coast of IJmuiden, the Netherlands.