Topsector Energy is in continuous development. Read the latest news here and stay informed of the latest updates with the newsletter
- Energy transition means innovation. The TKI Wind op Zee Program supports many projects on the challenges of a fully renewable energy system, such as cost reduction, system integration and the environment. In our new newsletter section ‘Project in the Spotlight’, we would like to inform and inspire you with insights on our innovation projects.
- Project and Site Description Hollandse Kust (noord) The Project and Site Description (PSD version April 2019) and appendices are designed to help any party with an interest in the Hollandse Kust (noord) Wind Farm Site V in the Netherlands. Several documents are available on the RVO website.
- Pioneering SME: Albatrozz
- The WindDays will take place again next week. This event is organised by NWEA and the TKI Wind op Zee and we have organised several interesting conference sessions for you. Of course, we hope to see you there. Here you find a short introduction of the TKI Wind op Zee Sessions.
- Pioneering SME: TWD
- Pioneering SME: Qlayers
- Van Oord, TNO, and Adbm Technologies have developed 'underwater blinds' with support of the TKI Wind op Zee to reduce noise when installing wind turbines.
- Dear all, According to the Global Wind Energy Council, in 2018, 51,3 GW new wind capacity has been installed worldwide. It was also a record year for the TKI Wind op Zee innovation program with over 70 million euro investments in R&D; a lot of new developments and innovations. A good example is the demonstration project of the GE Halliade X 12MW in Rotterdam.
- The offshore wind industry faces a unique challenge; to construct one of the largest infrastructural developments in Dutch history. To give this development an extra push we have to make offshore wind even more affordable, reliable and sustainable, by accelerating technical innovation and implementing it into the offshore market.Topsector Algemeen
- Join the Joint Industry Project: Managing unwanted bio-fouling on marine infrastructureTopsector Algemeen