Topsector Energy is in continuous development. Read the latest news here and stay informed of the latest updates with the newsletter
- Pioneering SME: Qlayers
- Van Oord, TNO, and Adbm Technologies have developed 'underwater blinds' with support of the TKI Wind op Zee to reduce noise when installing wind turbines.
- Dear all, According to the Global Wind Energy Council, in 2018, 51,3 GW new wind capacity has been installed worldwide. It was also a record year for the TKI Wind op Zee innovation program with over 70 million euro investments in R&D; a lot of new developments and innovations. A good example is the demonstration project of the GE Halliade X 12MW in Rotterdam.
- The offshore wind industry faces a unique challenge; to construct one of the largest infrastructural developments in Dutch history. To give this development an extra push we have to make offshore wind even more affordable, reliable and sustainable, by accelerating technical innovation and implementing it into the offshore market.Topsector Algemeen
- Join the Joint Industry Project: Managing unwanted bio-fouling on marine infrastructureTopsector Algemeen
- Are you involved in research and development with the aim to reduce the long-term cost price of offshore wind energy? Entrepreneurs, scientists and knowledge institutions are invited to apply for a Wind on Sea R&D grant. This scheme supports projects without demonstration possibilities.Topsector Algemeen
- The construction and operation of a second offshore wind farm without subsidy in the Netherlands has attracted interest. The tender period for offshore wind energy permit applications for Sites III and IV in the Hollandse Kust (zuid) Wind Farm Zone (HKZWFZ) is now closed.
- Dear all,Topsector Algemeen
- Dear all, We are approaching the end of the year and we are preparing for the 2019 innovation and subsidy program.
- Pioneering SME: Boltlife