Topsector Energy is in continuous development. Read the latest news here and stay informed of the latest updates with the newsletter
- NWO facilitates excellent, curiosity-driven disciplinary, interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary research. ENW PPS FundTopsector Algemeen
- Pioneering SME: SeaqualizeTopsector Algemeen
- This NWO call for proposals calls upon knowledge institutions and other interested parties to develop research projects aimed to provide the missing necessary knowledge concerning the interaction between ecology and the physical aspects of wind farms on the Dutch part of the North Sea.Topsector Algemeen
- Are you involved in the field of smart grid systems and digitization? Then you can compete for the 6th ISGAN Award of Excellence. The application period is until 15th of November.
- ENW PPS Fund The Science PPP Fund intends to promote cooperation and transfer of knowledge between universities and companies. The Fund welcomes new initiatives that fit within the roadmaps of the Topsectors Chemistry, Energy, HTSM, Agri & Food and ICT. Verification of the fit ('passendheidstoets') is carried out by the relevant TKI.
- Dear all,
- After the success of the first two Innovation Challenges, Offshore Wind Innovators starts with a new Challenge in september 2019.
- Every company needs financing to grow. The various sources of funding have their own conditions, advantages and disadvantages. To get more insight in how and where to source financing for your innovation, InnovatieLink organises a Masterclass Finance on September 19, 2019.
- TKI Wind op Zee and InnovatieLink opened FinancieringsLoket for entrepreneurs in the energy industrySince 1 July entrepreneurs in offshore wind energy who are in need of financing for their innovation and want to know how and where they could find it, can contact the Financieringsloket. These short consultations can be compared to a doctor visit: analysis, diagnosis and advice. InnovatieLink will provide this free service to entrepreneurs in the energy industry.
- Report published Employment analysis (2019-2023) of various fields of activities in the Dutch offshore wind sector’TKI Wind op Zee presented the new report on employment in the Dutch offshore wind industry.