Last week the tender regulations for the offshore site for demonstration of innovative offshore wind technology, Borssele site V, have been published in the official journal (Staatscourant).
In the Borssele offshore wind zone, a site has been reserved for the demonstration of innovative technology. This technology can be a new type of foundation, wind turbine technology, new installation methods or cable systems etc. The site allows a maximum of 2 wind turbine positions and a total maximum capacity of 20MW.
The tender targets innovative technology that reduces the cost of offshore wind and potentially contributes to the Dutch economy.
The official information can be found here.
Furthermore, I would like to inform you on:
- Information Meeting Tenders Hollandse kust (Zuid) en Borssele V
- International matchmaking during WindEurope conference and exhibition 2017
- Pioneering SME: Pliant Offshore
Tenders Hollandse Kust (zuid) Kavels I & II en Innovatiekavel V in het windenergiegebied Borssele
1 November 2017
The Netherlands Enterprise Agency organises an Information Meeting about the tenders Hollandse Kust (Zuid) Sites I & II and Innovation Site V of Wind Farm Zone Borssele.Find out more
International matchmaking during WindEurope conference and exhibition 2017
29 and 30 November 2017
Are you looking for potential partners for cooperation in the field of wind energy in the Netherlands and other countries to ensure sustainable business development and growth? The Wind Energy Matchmaking 2017 brokerage event offers business contacts to industry, science and technology professionals in the wind energy sector (onshore and offshore wind energy).
Is your business or organisation interested in new customers, partners or collaborative alliances, or are you specifically looking to explore the wind industry in the Netherlands or other countries? If so, you should register for this year’s international matchmaking programme.Find out more
Pioneering SME: Pliant Offshore
Vertical piling in one effort
Pliant Offshore has developed a measurement system to control vertical piling of monopiles. With movement compensation and without interrupting the process or the disturbing influences of small irregularities on the monopile. The system saves offshore wind farm builders time-consuming and costly stopovers. The secret is in the 3D-scanner software and especially in the processing and visualization of the data.
Read the complete interview with Alex Heurkens of Pliant Offshore here.
For your information
- Meeting"Offshore Wind Test- & Demonstration site"; This meeting took place on 5 September 2017. The developments in offshore wind were presented. Furthermore, the opportunities and interests in the development and testing of offshore wind innovations on the Maasvlakte 2 were explored. Get an impression of this meeting here.
- WindEurope Conference & Exhibition 2017 (Previously EWEA 2017): 28 - 30 November 2017, Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Visit our stand 2B50-b. Find out more
- 45 years wind energy in the Netherlands: 13 December 2017, Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Save the date.
- WindDays 2018: 13 and 14 June 2018. The Netherlands. Find out more
Take a look at more wind energy events here.
Do you want to receive the TKI Wind op Zee Newsletter? Please via the button below.