Are you looking for project partners for your project idea? Are you interested in more information on the offshore wind R&D tenders for 2018 or in new and finished projects? Do you want to meet several key players in the offshore wind sector?
Our Match Making Day next Wednesday 14 February offers you all.
When? Wednesday 14 February
Where? Beatrix gebouw, Jaarbeursplein 6, Utrecht
Who? Around 150 representatives of the offshore wind sector
There are a few tickets left. Do you want to join us? You can register here
Registration closes on Monday 12 February 12.00 hours (CET).
Furthermore, I would like to inform you on:
- NWO call for Sustainable Living Labs (Energy/Water/Logistics)
- R&D Call for Logistics as a facilitator for strengthening society
NWO call development grants for Sustainable Living Labs (Energy/Water/Logistics)
The aim of this call is to stimulate the formation of viable consortia that will test and implement new solutions in a controlled real-life environment. In this programme, the focus will be on themes in which societal and scientific challenges and practical relevance are brought together, such as sustainability, implementation of new technology and urban accessibility. Living labs must be well embedded in everyday practice and contribute to fundamental knowledge development, practice-oriented research, and to the development of new tools and applications.
The deadline for submitting an application will probably be at the end of March 2018. In the second phase, applications can be submitted for setting up and realising research in the living labs. Details about this second phase will be published during the course of the year.
To find out more about the call in Dutch, click here.
On 6 March 2018, a matchmaking event on sustainable Living Labs is planned. Find out more
R&D Call for Logistics as a facilitator for strengthening society
Interested in research on the logistics of offshore wind? Do you focus on topics such as optimisation of the supply chain or new concepts in maintenance logistics?
Logistics play a crucial role in the development of solutions for important societal challenges such as food supply, changes in the healthcare sector and the maintenance of complex installations. Knowledge is necessary to make optimal use of logistics and to integrate it in societal and economic developments. TKI Dinalog has therefore developed the call “Integrator - Logistics as a facilitator for strengthening society” in collaboration with NWO. The deadline for the compulsory statement of intent is Tuesday 16 January 2018, and the deadline for applications is Thursday 8 March 2018.
For your information
- Report: Interpretation of the growing labour demand in the offshore wind sector in connection with the offshore oil- and gas sector. Find out more in Dutch
- MVI Skills Lab: Social Innovation in the energy transition programme. Find out more in Dutch
- The Maritieme & Offshore Career guide 2018 has been launched online! Find out more in English, Find out more in Dutch
- Teach-the-Teacher event; presentation by Enercon and a visit to Windpark Krammer: 22 February 2018, Bruinisse, The Netherlands. Find out more
- The Floating Future: Life@Sea seminar: 7 March 2018, Wageningen, The Netherlands. Find out more
- Matchmaking Sustainable Living Labs: 6 March 2018, Utrecht, The Netherlands. Find out more
- Floating Offshore Wind Turbines 2018 conference: 25 - 26 April 2018, Marseille, France. Find out more
- International Matchmaking: 25 - 26 April 2018, Marseille, France. Find out more
- WindDays 2018: 13 - 14 June 2018, Rotterdam, The Netherlands. Find out more
Take a look at more wind energy events here.
Source several photos: RVO
Do you want to receive the TKI Wind op Zee Newsletter? Please subscribe via the button below.