Husum Wind is the trade fair for the wind industry in Germany's wind, and will physically take place from 14-17 September, 2021, in Husum.
The expansion of wind energy represents an essential building block for the success of the energy transition – and thereby creates the basis for new development potential in economy and industry Wind energy is a catalyst for growth. Its electricity surpluses create the urgently needed opportunities for the sustainable production of electricy-based fuels within the framework of power-to-X projects – first and foremost green hydrogen. In general, wind energy in Germany is the basic building block for pioneering transformative future technologies and new value chains in integrated system of renewable energies. Husum Wind will be set fresh signs in this direction – over 300 exibitors will present technologies for the energy system of tomorrow.
Netherlands Business Lounge
Holland Home of Wind Energy, aims to set up a Netherlands Lounge between the 24 and 36sqm, where every participant will get individual exposure.
Participation includes the following:
- Fully furnished booth in style of Netherlands branding;
- Own poster stand and corporate photos and logo on backwall lounge;
- Hostess/support on site;
- Max. 2 exhibitor passes included per participant;
- Network reception on the booth (TBC);
- Company profile in (online) directory HUSUM Wind;
- Shared TV screen to display PPT or corporate movie;
- Support with arranging meetings on the exhibition floor;
- Hotel recommendation; and
- Joint promotion.
€3.000,00 per company. Participants are responsible for their own travel expenses. Price is without VAT. To cover part of the fee, SME’s can apply for a RVO mission voucher with a maximum worth of €1.500. If help is needed to apply for this voucher, please contact Eline Timmer (contact details below).
More information & registration
For more information and registration, please visit our website here.