Overview of relevant offshore wind energy events.
- Consultation Demonstration Energy Innnovation (DEI) 2019: 5 December 2019, The Hague, The Netherlands. Find out more (in Dutch)
- EERA DeepWind Conference: 16 - 18 January 2019, Trondheim, Norway. Find out more
- Energy Storage 2019: 23 - 24 January 2019, Brussels, Belgium. Find out more
- Hydrogen & Fuel Cells Energy Summit: 6 - 7 February 2019, Madrid, Spain. Find out more
- TKI Wind op Zee Matchmaking Day: 14 February 2019, Utrecht, The Netherlands. Find out more
- 5th Annual Offshore Power Cable Engineering and Reliability Forum: 27 - 28 February 2019, Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Find out more
- Wind Expo 2019: 27 February - 1 March 2019, Tokyo, Japan. Find out more
- Maritime Industry 2019: 14 March 2019, Rotterdam, The Netherlands. Find out more
- WindEurope Conference and Exhibition: 2 - 4 April 2019, Bilbao, Spain. Find out more
- Digital Utilities Europe Summit: 8 - 9 May 2019, London, United Kingdom. Find out more
- WindDays 2019:12 - 13 June 2019. Find out more
- Global offshore wind 2019: 25 - 26 June 2019, London, United Kingdom. Find out more
- WindEurope Offshore 2019: 26 – 28 November 2019, Copenhagen, Denmark. Find out more
The information in this agenda is often supplied by external parties. The TKI Wind op Zee is not responsible for the information or the content of the mentioned meetings and events. For more information, see the web pages, e-mails and / or phone numbers that may be displayed concerning events.