Topsector Energy is in continuous development. Read the latest news here and stay informed of the latest updates with the newsletter
- All Dutch companies, organizations and knowledge institutions are affected by the impact of Corona. The implementation and financing projects that include PPP Allowance may also be delayed due to the measures surrounding the Covid-19 virus.
- Top Sector Energy and New Energy Coalition provide insight into financing optionsFinancieringsloket, Topsector Algemeen
- Topsector Energie makes € 100,000 available to SMEs under the Innovation Brokers scheme (Innovatiemakelaars)This year the Topsector Energie is making a subsidy available for the hiring of an ‘innovation broker’ by SMEs. Unlike other years, the compensation for hiring an innovation broker is not 50% but 100% of the costs incurred, up to a maximum of 10,000 euros per SME.Financieringsloket, Topsector Algemeen
- Within the climate agreement, the North Sea has been designated as an important future contributor to the Dutch green energy supply by means of large scale wind farms. Between the turbines of these wind farms, large areas are available that can be used for food production, alternative energy production and nature development.
- Pioneering SME: nigeQTopsector Algemeen
- On 14 February 2020, the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate has published the so-called “MOOI-regeling” (ministerial order for Mission-Oriented Research, Development and Innovation).
- The cabinet has announced that it will make € 100 million available for bridging loans to start-ups, scale-ups and innovative SMEs. These loans will be provided through regional development companies (ROMs) in the Netherlands.Topsector Algemeen
- Extended deadline MOOI tender
- Pioneering SME: HydrautransTopsector Algemeen
- During the Matchmaking Day, 4 innovative SMEs pitched their ideas at the innovation market. Find their ideas here:Topsector Algemeen