Topsector Energy is in continuous development. Read the latest news here and stay informed of the latest updates with the newsletter
- Europe’s maritime capital is the ideal location for innovation in offshore wind. Maasvlakte 2 in Rotterdam offers space for offshore testing and demo facilities. But where are all these facilities and what do the various locations offer?
- Dear all,
- Airborne Wind Energy System (AWES) developer Ampyx Power published a report with the results of a research into the offshore floating application of their system.
- Pioneering SME Started in: 2012 Number of employees: 15
- Dear all,
- Dear all, As this is the first newsletter of the year the whole TKI Wind op Zee team wishes you all the best for 2018!
- The closing date for the tender Innovation Site Borssele V (18 January 2018 17:00 CET) is now approaching quickly. The Borssele V Innovation Site offers a unique possibility to demonstrate new offshore wind technology in a dedicated area with lower risks.
- Businesses are prepared to start constructing and operating the Hollandse Kust (zuid) Wind Farm Sites I and II without any contribution from the government. This situation means that an offshore wind farm will be built without any subsidy.