Topsector Energy is in continuous development. Read the latest news here and stay informed of the latest updates with the newsletter
- Once again a lot of key players in the offshore wind sector visited the Matchmaking Day of the TKI Wind op Zee on February 13th in the Jaarbeurs. Find here the presentations about new projects, the results of finalised TKI Wind op Zee projects and the tenders in 2020.
- Publication in the Goverment Gazette about subsidy instrument 'Missiegedreven Onderzoek, Ontwikkeling en Innovatie' (MOOI)Today important information about subsidy on innovation tenders was published in the Government Gazette (Staatscourant).Topsector Algemeen
- PhD@Sea The Boards of the NWO domains Science and Social Science and Humanities have approved one project proposal in the programme PhD@sea. For this programme, NWO works together with the Topsector Energy on cross-disciplinary research projects that can help realise the planning, operation and maintenance of offshore wind farms.Topsector Algemeen
- Are you investing in renewable energy sources, such as wind energy, solar energy and geothermal energy? Do you have a solution for flexibilisation of the energy system? Then you are invited to apply for a subsidy on pilot projects and demonstration projects within the DEI + scheme.Topsector Algemeen
- In 2020 new innovation support instruments will be launched such as the Demonstration Energy Innovation (DEI+) instrument and the new Mission-Oriented Research, Development and Innovation subsidy scheme for offshore renewable energy.
- As from 1st of January 2020, the Community of Offshore Wind Innovators will become part of TKI Wind op Zee. This transition results from the fact that InnovatieLink - one of the founding fathers of the community - , will end as of 31st of December, as foreseen 6 years ago.Topsector Algemeen
- On 11 December the prize for the most innovative project in the offshore wind industry was awarded for the third time. During the Q-meeting of Van Oord and Siemens Gamesa, the audience of 200 wind energy professionals awarded Seaqualize with the public prize. The prize of the professional jury went to MO4.Topsector Algemeen
- In the past few months, a new method of driving monopiles into the seabed has been tested at the second Maasvlakte in the Netherlands. This method, Gentle Driving of Piles (GDP), is based on an idea of Andrei Metrikine, Head of Section Offshore Engineering at TU Delft.
- Pioneering SME: PeriplusTopsector Algemeen
- Marine Performance Systems is the winner of the Offshore Wind Innovation Challenge 2019. This company has found a solution for noise reduction during piling. For an interested audience their presentation convinced the jury the most. The three other finalists were Arc Marine, Witteveen & Bos and Tribosonics.Topsector Algemeen