Topsector Energy is in continuous development. Read the latest news here and stay informed of the latest updates with the newsletter
- In ten years’ time, hydrogen technology will be ready for large-scale introduction across a wide range of applications in the Netherlands. Ulco Vermeulen, chairman of the TKI New Gas initiative of Topsector Energie, has formally presented the Hydrogen Roadmap to Sandor Gaastra, Director General of Energy of the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate (EZK).
- Pioneering SME
- Europe’s maritime capital is the ideal location for innovation in offshore wind. Maasvlakte 2 in Rotterdam offers space for offshore testing and demo facilities. But where are all these facilities and what do the various locations offer?
- Dear all,
- Airborne Wind Energy System (AWES) developer Ampyx Power published a report with the results of a research into the offshore floating application of their system.
- Pioneering SME Started in: 2012 Number of employees: 15
- Dear all,
- Dear all, As this is the first newsletter of the year the whole TKI Wind op Zee team wishes you all the best for 2018!