Topsector Energy is in continuous development. Read the latest news here and stay informed of the latest updates with the newsletter
- Are you involved in the field of smart grid systems and digitization? Then you can compete for the 6th ISGAN Award of Excellence. The application period is until 15th of November.
- ENW PPS Fund The Science PPP Fund intends to promote cooperation and transfer of knowledge between universities and companies. The Fund welcomes new initiatives that fit within the roadmaps of the Topsectors Chemistry, Energy, HTSM, Agri & Food and ICT. Verification of the fit ('passendheidstoets') is carried out by the relevant TKI.
- Dear all,
- After the success of the first two Innovation Challenges, Offshore Wind Innovators starts with a new Challenge in september 2019.
- Every company needs financing to grow. The various sources of funding have their own conditions, advantages and disadvantages. To get more insight in how and where to source financing for your innovation, InnovatieLink organises a Masterclass Finance on September 19, 2019.
- TKI Wind op Zee and InnovatieLink opened FinancieringsLoket for entrepreneurs in the energy industrySince 1 July entrepreneurs in offshore wind energy who are in need of financing for their innovation and want to know how and where they could find it, can contact the Financieringsloket. These short consultations can be compared to a doctor visit: analysis, diagnosis and advice. InnovatieLink will provide this free service to entrepreneurs in the energy industry.
- Report published Employment analysis (2019-2023) of various fields of activities in the Dutch offshore wind sector’TKI Wind op Zee presented the new report on employment in the Dutch offshore wind industry.
- Energy transition means innovation. The TKI Wind op Zee Program supports many projects on the challenges of a fully renewable energy system, such as cost reduction, system integration and the environment. In our new newsletter section ‘Project in the Spotlight’, we would like to inform and inspire you with insights on our innovation projects.
- Project and Site Description Hollandse Kust (noord) The Project and Site Description (PSD version April 2019) and appendices are designed to help any party with an interest in the Hollandse Kust (noord) Wind Farm Site V in the Netherlands. Several documents are available on the RVO website.
- Pioneering SME: Albatrozz