Topsector Energy is in continuous development. Read the latest news here and stay informed of the latest updates with the newsletter
- Dear all, As this is the first newsletter of the year the whole TKI Wind op Zee team wishes you all the best for 2018!
- The closing date for the tender Innovation Site Borssele V (18 January 2018 17:00 CET) is now approaching quickly. The Borssele V Innovation Site offers a unique possibility to demonstrate new offshore wind technology in a dedicated area with lower risks.
- Businesses are prepared to start constructing and operating the Hollandse Kust (zuid) Wind Farm Sites I and II without any contribution from the government. This situation means that an offshore wind farm will be built without any subsidy.
- During the WindEurope conference, John Baken handed over the Manifest of CAREER to Sandor Gaastra, director general Energy of the Ministry of Economic Affairs & Climate.
- 100 innovative entrepreneurs in the offshore wind industry have expressed their support for Offshore Wind Innovators. This community enables entrepreneurs to face bottlenecks on the way to the market. This requires structural support from the sector and the government.
- The jury of the Offshore Wind Innovation Award 2017 announced the three finalists. ECE Offshore, NextOcean en Jules Dock compete for the award for the most appealing innovation in offshore wind. Both the jury award and the public award will be announced on December 6, during the Netherlands Offshore Wind Q-meeting of Siemens and Van Oord in Rotterdam.
- Double Slip Joint - Conical rings for connection of transition pieces
- For the first time, entrepreneurs will compete for the most appealing offshore wind innovation. The Offshore Wind Innovation Award is a recognition of the Dutch innovative power of this young and dynamic and booming sector. On December 6th, during the Netherlands Offshore Wind Q-meeting, the winner will be revealed.