Topsector Energy is in continuous development. Read the latest news here and stay informed of the latest updates with the newsletter
- In 2020 new innovation support instruments will be launched such as the Demonstration Energy Innovation (DEI+) instrument and the new Mission-Oriented Research, Development and Innovation subsidy scheme for offshore renewable energy.
- As from 1st of January 2020, the Community of Offshore Wind Innovators will become part of TKI Wind op Zee. This transition results from the fact that InnovatieLink - one of the founding fathers of the community - , will end as of 31st of December, as foreseen 6 years ago.Topsector Algemeen
- On 11 December the prize for the most innovative project in the offshore wind industry was awarded for the third time. During the Q-meeting of Van Oord and Siemens Gamesa, the audience of 200 wind energy professionals awarded Seaqualize with the public prize. The prize of the professional jury went to MO4.Topsector Algemeen
- In the past few months, a new method of driving monopiles into the seabed has been tested at the second Maasvlakte in the Netherlands. This method, Gentle Driving of Piles (GDP), is based on an idea of Andrei Metrikine, Head of Section Offshore Engineering at TU Delft.
- Pioneering SME: PeriplusTopsector Algemeen
- Marine Performance Systems is the winner of the Offshore Wind Innovation Challenge 2019. This company has found a solution for noise reduction during piling. For an interested audience their presentation convinced the jury the most. The three other finalists were Arc Marine, Witteveen & Bos and Tribosonics.Topsector Algemeen
- On November 21, InnovatieLink successfully brought innovative entrepreneurs in the energy sector in contact with investors. Six companies were selected for corporate finance for this InvestorDay. There were around 25 investors in the room who showed a lot of interest. Serious follow-up agreements have been made.Topsector Algemeen
- A jury of experts has nominated three companies for the Offshore Wind Innovation Award 2019. On December 11 the entrepreneurs of MO4, Seaqualize and Amphibious Energy will present themselves for representatives of the wind industry during the Q-meeting of Van Oord and SiemensGamesa.Topsector Algemeen
- GE Renewable Energy announced today that its Haliade-X 12 MW prototype, the world’s most powerful offshore wind turbine, located in Rotterdam-Maasvlakte, has successfully produced its first kWh. Local teams will now proceed with the testing phase, during which GE will perform different types of measurements to obtain a Type Certificate for the Haliade-X in 2020.Topsector Algemeen
- Companies and knowledge institutes that visited the Topsector Energie Werkconferentie on 31 October 2019 can find the presentations given during the work sessions of TKI Wind op Zee and TKI Urban Energy here.Topsector Algemeen