Participate in an offshore wind O&M focussed mission to Liverpool from 18-20 February. This mission builds further on the earlier meeting between Belgian and UK O&M teams in Belgium. A return visit to the UK, to interested owner/operator O&M teams from Denmark, Netherlands, Germany and France.
Tuesday 18 February 2020
Afternoon : Overseas participants arriving in Liverpool
Evening : Informal dinner with the overseas participants in Liverpool
Wednesday 19 February 2020
Morning : Joint O&M Forum meeting (Closed group)
This activity is only open to the overseas and UK owner/operator O&M teams. The purpose of this meeting is to have an open exchange on common challenges in operating offshore wind projects, share best practises, evaluate innovative approaches and how to adapt O&M strategies for the future projects.
Afternoon : Seminar on innovation in offshore wind O&M (By invitation only)
- UK and overseas innovation clusters will share their current areas of focus, case studies and views on future developments and international collaboration.
- A selection of service providers and product developers will pitch their latest innovations
- Interactive session between O&M teams and supply chain industry.
Followed by networking opportunity (hosted by Northern Powerhouse)
Thursday 20 February 2020
Morning: Site visits (Overseas participants only)
- Innogy have kindly agreed to host a visit to the Gwynt y Môr operations centre and insight in their O&M approach.
A second visit in the Liverpool-area is still under development
Afternoon: Overseas delegates depart
- Overseas delegates would need to cover the cost for flights and accommodation in Liverpool. All local activities in the program are free of charge.
- Transport for site visits and meals are covered by the organisers
- If you have no direct flights to Liverpool, we would advise to fly on Manchester. Travel time from Manchester to Liverpool is 30’-45’ by train.
- The number of overseas participants is limited to 25 in total. To register your interest in participating, please contact Gert Wauters (firstname.lastname@example.org) before 20 December.