On 30 March 2021, from 15:00 to 16:00 hours TKI Wind op Zee hosts the third edition of TKI Wind op Zee LIVE.
The Offshore Wind Innovator Awards is intended to recognise the innovative power of the Offshore Wind Innovators community. The Award is a contest that gives innovative SME entrepreneurs unprecedented opportunities for media exposure to potential customers and investors.
During this edition of TKI Wind op Zee LIVE, you can witness pitches of three finalists who are candidate in winning the Offshore Wind Innovator Awards of 2020. The awards consists of a jury prize and a public prize.
Program TKI Wind op Zee LIVE - Offshore Wind Innovator Awards
Martin Weissmann (TKI Wind op Zee) will host the event together with Sophie van Hoytema. We will visit last year’s winners Mark Paalvast (MO4) and Gjalt Lindeboom (Seaqualize) to see how they are doing and we look back on the past year. An experienced jury selected the three nominees, they will pitch their innovations and the jury will call the winner of the jury prize. The jury consists of representatives of the offshore wind industry, the financial sector and the research and development sector. Members of the jury are: Nick Stokman (Rockstart Energy Fund), David de Jager (GROW) and Jasper Vis (TenneT).
This year the three nominees are:
- SkyLab with “IoT@Sea” with Low Power Long Range network to enable open data transfer
- Tetrahedron with “Simply lifting high” with next generation heavy lift mechanism
- Z-Bridge with ”Bring-to-Work system" applied at CTV’s and small ships
Remy de Jong Sr. (SkyLab), Wilco Stavenuiter (Tetrahedron) and Bastiaan Spruit (Z-Bridge) will present the pitches.
The award winner receives:
- Media and PR exposure
- A one-day workshop to tackle your next market introduction challenge
- The Offshore Wind Innovation Trophy
- Eternal fame and recognition for being the most innovative entrepreneur of the year
We are looking forward to welcoming you at TKI Wind op Zee LIVE. For registration, please click the button below. Please note: Registration is needed for each edition.