The 3-day Masterclass in Flexibility and Energy Storage provides the participants with a clear vision on the role of flexibility in the future energy mix, the value of flexibility, the different flexibility options and in more details the energy storage business in North West Europe. Storage section will focus on both electron and molecule storage, while addressing its critical bottlenecks and bringing best practices from the industry to the classroom.
Topics covered in the programme include:
- Energy Storage demand for flexibility;
- The characteristics of flexibility options;
- The value components of flexibility: arbitrage and balancing services;
- Changing business model for storages in North West Europe;
- The technical and economic outlook for new storage facilities:
- Legal and regulatory aspects of energy storage.
The course includes a site visit to the HyStock project of EnergyStock - the first power-to-gas facility in the Netherlands with a capacity of 1 Megawatt. This project will go on steam in November 2018, it is a great opportunity be the first one visiting the project!
- Date: from Monday 10 to Wednesday 12 December 2018
- Location: Groningen
- Price: €2.950 (VAT, accommodation and travel expenses not included)