Seanergy is THE international forum dedicated to Offshore Wind and Marine Renewable Energy. In recent months, the first consortium was obtained the permits for the start of the ‘Eoliennes and Mer Dieppe le Tréport’ OWF project and France is currently operating 4 offshore wind test sites for prototype floating wind turbines with a total capacity of 96MW. Mid-June the winner of the most recent tender for an OWF in the North Sea will be announced. This is the right time to enter the French market.
Holland Business Lounge and program; the Dutch Embassy in Paris and the Netherlands Business Support Office (NBSO) in Nantes, together with the Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO), Holland Home of Wind Energy (HHWE) and the Netherlands Wind Energy Association (NWEA) are offering the following program:
- Participation in the Holland Business Lounge (incl. logo and movie of your company);
- Inclusion of your company profile in the exhibition catalog and on the Seanergy website;
- Participation in the B2B matchmaking meetings;
- Participation in the conference program and the networking events;
- [optional] visit to Damen Shiprepair & conversion, DILLINGER France and/or an Dunkerque Eastern Harbour TEXEL ship tour;
- Network reception @ the Holland Business Lounge, hosted by the Embassy and NBSO;
- Support from the Embassy and the NBSO in establishing new contacts.