Friday 21 June the second Netherlands conference on Electrochemical Conversion & Materials (ECCM) will be organized by the ECCM advisory committee, appointed by the Dutch government. The conference is now open for registration.
- Date & time: Friday 21 June 2019, 9:30 – 18:00 h
- Venue: Netherlands, NH Hotel, The Hague (Pr. Margrietplantsoen 100)
- Participation: free, including lunch. Register here.
- Not yet on the ECCM mailing list? Please subscribe here.
- Setup: one day conference with plenary keynote lectures from academia, industry and NGO’s. To the parallel sessions Dutch representatives from industry, scientists (group leaders), applied research organisations, government and NGO’s will contribute to an appealing programme. Interested to contribute to the parallel programme? See INVITATION FOR ABSTRACTS below or go directly to submit your 100 words abstract. Deadline 1 April 2019.
- During the conference several ECCM initiatives will be kicked off.
- Language: English
All information and updates on the conference are published here.